Cryptocurrency: Noting The Carnage

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 02:21:49 PST 2022

https://twitter.com/Hedgeye/status/1591500609567399936

> https://twitter.com/QTRResearch/status/1591245149064945664

"If there's ever a place I could be that I'm not gonna get in trouble,
it's gonna be at FTX" -Kevin O'Leary
That crybaby investor Leary is now running to US Congress and
demanding State regulation and mommy coddling over his own stupidity,
such a real big baller he is.

This one actually did his DD and avoided with free choice,
proving regulation is unnecessary...
https://twitter.com/BTC_Archive/status/1591391705680719877

1/ @SECGov staff met with @SBF_FTX on March 23, 2022, to discuss “no
action relief”. That is SEC jargon for a regulatory free pass. 👇🏻

Latin American Bitcoin Conference: Samson Mow talks about grifters
printing shitcoins out of thin air sitting next to guy who printed
shitcoin out of thin air.

Justin Sun feigns bailout of FTX just to shill his own shitcoin.

Craig Wright aka FakeToshi finally rolls out coin confiscation on BSV.

So many people crying pointing fingers,
real crypto money doesn't have these problems.

Lots of real crypto in wrappers vaporized = deflation, ftw.