[ot][spam][crazy][random]-3

Sun Nov 13 02:20:40 PST 2022

my last visual work happened also around the time of my chemotherapy;
i made a tiny javascript graphics library for drawing spheres in a
hardware accelerated way that worked on old hardware

it projected the boundary of the sphere to screen space so it could be
drawn as an ellipse with low polygon count. it could also draw the
shadow from a light source, the edge of which is  a half-ellipse, and
optionally had a shader for lighting the sphere accurately