ADAM BACK is undergoing gender reassignment

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 12 20:02:30 PST 2022

ADAM Back is undergoing gender reassignment and now wishes to be known as Cameron Tyler. Please respect her privacy at this sensitive time. Thank you.

The fact that Gemini is now working with Blockstream is enough for me to never trust them again. . . "
reddit.com
When did Gemini start working with Blockstream? Gemini, I dump…
The fact that Gemini is now working with Blockstream is enough for me to never trust them again. ​ They have gone full scam at this…

Blockstream hearts Gemini?

https://sourceforge.net/software/compare/Blockstream-Green-vs-Gemini-crypto/
You Retweeted
Cameron Winklevoss
@cameron
·
Nov 10
9/ Related to our licenses, Gemini must undergo annual audits of our financial statements, is subject to bank examinations conducted by
@NYDFS
, and has capital reserve requirements as set forth by the New York Banking Law among other things. We are also SOC-1 and SOC-2 compliant.
4m
Alan Silbert, blasphemer and heretic, calls Jesus " Judas "
reddit.com
Alan Silbert (Barry Silbert’s brother) to Roger “Judas-Jackass”…
Posted in r/Bitcoin by u/xboox • 98 points and 21 comments
You Retweeted
Barry Silbert
@BarrySilbert
·
May 3, 2013
So proud of my brother
@alansilbert
on the launch of his new Bitcoin luxury marketplace
@BitPremier
buybitcoinworldwide.com
9 Exchanges to Buy Crypto & Bitcoin in California (2022)
This is a complete directory of California’s Bitcoin exchanges. See every exchange, broker, and ATM in California in this in-depth post.
You Retweeted
Barry Silbert
@BarrySilbert
·