[ot][spam][crazy][random][crazy]

Sat Nov 12 16:04:16 PST 2022

[user@ flat_tree]$ git add flat_tree/mix_indices.py
[user@ flat_tree]$ git commit -m 'uncommitted changes to mix_indices
dated Sep 4 03:50'
[main 1945353] uncommitted changes to mix_indices dated Sep 4 03:50
[user@ flat_tree]$ git pull
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
        flat_tree/mix_indices_oo.py
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting
[user@ flat_tree]$ _

I guess I remember or saw something wrong. I thought there was only
one file there was a problem with, and it was mix_indices.py . I must
have seen it wrong.
Either way, now I can address this file.

mix_indices_oo.py is more in flux. It contains a lot of half-starts
that I then got [painfully strong avoidance influence] around. I would
shift them down and try something else. I was kind of hoping to
sidestep, but there is no need to!