[ot][spam][crazy][random][crazy]

Sat Nov 12 15:39:58 PST 2022

That would be me if I ever had an advanced programming job before I
went crazy. ("I'll debug it !!!!"). I'm such a debugger. I was excited
when I discovered memory errors and compiler bugs.

My strategy of always trying to come up with a new best way of doing
everything meant I ran into bugs in everything I used, since I wasn't
doing anything the way anybody else did.

Open source software is a godsend in such a situation, and I am not
going back to debugging microsoft word in assembly. Nor would I make
the slightest headway at that in my modern state of mind.