Coderpunks contemporaneous with cypherpunks till 2002 before Metzger's funeral-home started up.

Sat Nov 12 06:51:09 PST 2022

> technical bores to them since c-punks was a list for discussing the sort of
> societal changes PKI enabled - ' cryptoanarchism ' in his word.
> He interpreted Hughes ' We write code ' imperative as broadly as possible
> where ' code ' meant free-speech as well as working hardware at the

PKI is only established via software code.

Sufficient software code has not yet happened to normalise user-based
PKI; it can therefore be highly relevant.

The free speech part of "code" to me means cryptographically-processed
messages. These messages we are exchanging are not received and sent
cryptographically-processed by us.