“We have had traitors whom we have liquidated " - Fanon

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 11 12:02:59 PST 2022

This article misses an important point about Fanon while trying to grind an ax about Marxist-Communism

https://dev.lareviewofbooks.org/article/the-us-academy-and-the-provincialization-of-fanon/

The point of some of Fanon's best psychiatry is the importance to real cure of killing your colonialist police torturer.

As for the 'revolutions eat their own'  aspect - anarchists with any nous will know how to avoid making this repeated Jacobin - Leninist error.

Cypherpunk anarchists are all about power for the wretched of the earth and ' land for peace ' with the powerful.

A funeral plot in other words.