Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:45:49 PST 2022

maybe what i'll do is take the fft of both waves, take the absolute
value of both ffts to remove phase information, then regenerate them
at the same buffer size, and compare the values of the data.

that is expected to have a 40% chance of working, with most of the 60%
error space occupied by small logical errors, not a process error. it
is of course still possible that the process is faulty. [and i am
quite delusional! so!]

if that works, which it should be makeable to, then i'd like to drop
the original signal sample size sufficiently so as to regenerate it

then it would be fun to plot it! maybe i could imagine i'm
reconstructing my fan data or something.

More information about the cypherpunks mailing list