please ban the fucking asshole gmkarl at gmail.com

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:50:28 PST 2022

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 2:24 AM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> He has admitted across multiple emails seven key
> elements... that he knows he is spamming the list,
yes
> with spam, intentionally so, for personal non-cpunks
it’s technically not spam according to greg’s email about it, but i
consider it worthy of filtering because it’s hard for me to control
> reasons, that he will not stop, that he knows people are
i suppose i expect not to stop in the near future
> complaining about it, and that it's causing damage.
i am not aware that people are complaining about it. i have assumed
these were jokes or mutual spam.

causing damage is always sad and hard to reduce, curious what you’re
referring to though