[ot][peace][crazy] peacemaking ad: transforming judgements as liberation from suffering

Wed Nov 9 15:19:44 PST 2022

This is trimmed from an advertisement I received. I really love these
people, and haven’t really engaged them yet.

Transforming Judgements as Liberation from Suffering

Judgments are the building blocks of inner and outer conflict. They
are storehouses of information about what matters to us, what we long
for, and what interferes with our capacity to flow with life and
metabolize whatever happens into new learning and increased capacity.
Even if nothing ever changes around us, we can find the inner and
outer resources to find a different story and release ourselves from
suffering and into empathy for self and others.

This is my invitation to you to join me and others in this
introductory workshop to discover principles and practices that can
support you on this journey.

Transforming Judgements as Liberation from Suffering
(Find your local start time here)

I am now doing such introductory events on a monthly basis, each on a
different topic. They are 3-hour investigations into the learning,
principles, and practices emerging within the community, which is
dedicated to individual and collective liberation and to realigning
humanity with life.

This one covers a wide range of topics such as what we can do when we
easily fall into mistrust, how we can use our judgements for ongoing
learning about ourselves and how empathy can support our own
well-being.

These events are interactive and aim to equip participants with
insights, principles, and practices you can immediately apply in their
lives, and an opportunity to connect with others.

Please visit our event page for detailed information and to register.
No previous experience is needed.

If you resonate with the vision that inspires this work, please let
others know of this opportunity.

These events are also fundraisers. If you want to support us, please
contribute even if you are not registering for the event.

When we come together with others, our capacity increases significantly.

Hoping you’ll join us in co-creating a world that works for all.