Wed Nov 9 13:32:17 PST 2022

Marketer Dressed As Boss: “Your childish 1s and 0s are so mundane. You
should program the human beings on this mailing list.”

Karl:”No. That is not software. You will go away soon, I know you will.”

Marketer Dressed As Mind-Controlled Researcher: “It’s really just like
software. Human beings have reliable behavior patterns.”

Karl: “They do?” [shakes head rapidly, as if to get something out of
it] “No! That is so wrong! You have no idea how wrong that is!”

Marketer Dressed As Boss [puts on darth vader mask]: “Look into your heart …. !”

Marketers shake their heads rapidly, as if to get things out themselves.

Marketer Dressed As Boss: “Oh my God. What am I doing??”

Marketer Dressed As Mind-Controlled Researcher: “To the deprogramming booth!”