1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:46:44 PST 2022

In Memorium: Alan Watt - Cutting Through The Matrix

https://twitter.com/Wordofbeak/status/1589534206925099009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAQwT2W_aO4 Alan Watt - The Joker
http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/radio/Special_Talks.html
https://www.infowars.com/posts/alan-watt-think-outside-your-programming/
https://archive.org/details/alan-watt-cttm-liveon-rbn-83-global-interdependence-the-new-definition-of-slavery-mar-032008
https://archive.org/details/alan-watt-cttm-liveon-rbn-850-new-normal-opinions-designed-for-minions-june-082011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPaMc5HkHU Universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEiZ0j1Jx2M Sports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4 Television
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiP_1FlP4Sk God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw The Agenda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO_k5LvY5b0 Neo Eugenics War on Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkdv_hCq3lw Brainwashed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26Q2XUZVwE Shock and Awe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0AXgaFqEas Predictive Programming
“Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning
provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal
changes to be implemented by our leaders. The public will already be
familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions.”
-Alan Watt

""
    “If you awaken from this illusion, and you understand that black
implies white, self implies other, life implies death — or shall I
say, death implies life — you can feel yourself. Not as a stranger in
the world, not as something here on probation, not as something that
has arrived here by fluke, but you can begin to feel your own
existence as absolutely fundamental.

    “I’m not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of
converting you to it; I want you to play with it. I want you to think
of its possibilities. I’m not trying to prove it, I’m just putting it
forward as a possibility of life to think about.

    “So then, let’s suppose that you were able every night to dream
any dream that you wanted to dream, and that you could, for example,
have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time, or any
length of time you wanted to have. And you would, naturally as you
began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes.
You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive.

    “And after several nights, of 75 years of total pleasure each, you
would say ‘Well, that was pretty great. But now let’s have a surprise.
Let’s have a dream which isn’t under control. Where something is going
happen to me that I don’t know what it’s going to be.’ And you would
dig that and come out of that and say ‘Wow, that was a close shave,
wasn’t it?’ And then you would get more and more adventurous, and you
would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream.

    “And finally, you would dream where you are now. You would dream
the dream of living the life that you are actually living today. That
would be within the infinite multiplicity of the choices you would
have. Of playing that you weren’t God. Because the whole nature of the
godhead, according to this idea, is to play that he’s not.

    “So in this idea, then, everybody is fundamentally the ultimate
reality. Not God in a politically kingly sense, but God in the sense
of being the self, the deep-down basic whatever there is. And you’re
all that, only you’re pretending you’re not.”
""