please ban the fucking asshole gmkarl at gmail.com

Wed Nov 9 01:00:01 PST 2022

>> Empty Message
>
> Hi Punk, Karl is my friend and is teaching me about cults and other
> interesting stuff. Please be respectful or I will have to ban you from the
> list.

ytooR, thank you for your kind words here which touched me and brought
happiness to my morning.

punk, thank you too.

I don't understand why punk is talking about banning when the list is
unmoderated, and it's very confusing to engage.

Nor do I understand why arpspoof said they had never spoofed an arp
packet when that have that as their email address.

I don't understand many other things, including many of my own posts O_0.

Sometimes I imagine we're all just posting junk to the list to keep
ourselves safer from profiling.