USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:23:56 PST 2022

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590060400359272449
“We need to get back our country”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590042359580209152
“I never remember a time when so many things were off track," says
this Pennsylvania voter. "The country is broken." “Hopefully today
will be the first day in trying to fix it."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590038349900697600
“The Democrat Party has never really done anything to help.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590097264424677376
These Georgians both voted Republican today: “We need to make a change
in the direction that we’re headed with inflation.” "I voted
Republican today — the reason being the pandemic, mostly, and the
economy.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590093968226017280
This Nevada resident says he voted because of Biden’s “open border.”
“Absolutely ridiculous!” “It’s crazy that we’re leaving it open.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590083956367495169
“Don’t let this craziness stop you from voting. Get out there and
vote," says @KariLake

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590079131135660032
Pennsylvania voter: “The Republican ticket is the better ticket, it’s
the American ticket.” Nevada voter: “Inflation, immigration, crime,
those three things are just off the rails.” Pennsylvania voter:
“Personally, to me, crime is the biggest issue as a voter.”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590073936175566848
"I'll take responsibility instead of blaming others." — Joe Biden, 2020

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1590069857755635715
The number one issue to this Georgia voter? The economy & Biden’s war
on American energy

"People have found their mojo and are now standing up to vote out the
screechers, the bad policy, the division and manufactured hate, these
corrupt Democrats."