Morning Spam

Tue Nov 8 06:10:27 PST 2022

----------------

[boss is furious. overheard zombie conversation about media depicting
boss as having mind controlled people to vote for him]

MCBoss: "HOW THE FUCK DID THIS GET OUT?"

[violent scene]

[after some violence and reanimation and more violence, boss is kind
of ignoring being in shock. goes to coffee shop with zombie supporter.
zombie pretends coffee shop offers violent things.]

Boss [to barista]: "Give me a drink made of the blood of gay niggers.
I want to see fragments of their brains floating in the foam."

Zombie [shushing barista] [puking into a glass quietly]: "Here you are
sir. One nigger brains."

Boss takes the drink and goes over to a table of zombies to drink.