Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:16:18 PST 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKf8dVxOy0s Walensky and Gandhi

Trump said silly shit about COVID, but at least he
wasn't ragingly into forcing people like Biden...

> "I'm instructing the Department of Labor to require
> all employers with 100+ employees to ensure their
> workforce is fully vaccinated -- @POTUS Biden"

"
The Nuremberg code number one : The voluntary consent of the human
subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved
should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as
to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention
of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other
ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient
knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter
involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened
decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of
an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be
made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment;
the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all
inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects
upon his health or person which may possibly come from his
participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for
ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who
initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal
duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with
impunity
"

"That's pretty close to the worst form of tyranny there is, if a
government demands to inject their citizens with whatever the
government wants. With an injectable, in addition to having the
ability to just outright kill someone with a hard to detect poison,
they could drug them with mind altering substances that make them
easier to control, change their genes or that of future generations,
give them a lifelong illness that eventually kills them, etc. They
could do targeted genocides, where only certain people groups get the
kill or maiming shots. It could be used as a form of intimidation and
punishment without trial for dissident groups.
"

"Holy shit, Biden definitely coked up on something for his
last speech. A wonder the pep shots they have these days xD"

Yeah, this was right after he shit on 20 years/2,456 lost troops
sacrificed with the botched Afghanistan Pull out. I remember when he
went full Authoritarian with the mandates as it was the first time, I
ever questioned being a Democrat. I want the Democrat to lose
everything so that they can have an AAR and figure out why no one
likes them anymore now that they are no longer the fun loving think
what you want, be what you want, marry what you want, say what you
want kind of party with social programs that actually help people and
are not just spreading hate. Revert back to the party they were before
losing in 2016 and all will be good. Everyone should be frightened at
the idea of becoming more like Canada with someone like Justin in
charge or even worse the CCP with censorship, social credit scores,
forced experimental inoculations, defunding the police and increased
crime while asking for your self-defense weapons. We need a President
more like Clinton, would rather get one that lies about a blow job
than one that screws the American people at best because they were
compromised.