ANARCHIST PRISONERS IN BELARUS - I blame Wikileaks

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Mon Nov 7 00:04:37 PST 2022

> the list has a long-standing history of strongly supporting goverment
> and corporate employees who blow the whistle for the common good. the
> anarchist elite police, everywhere.

People who don't want to be spies are already in jail.I don't think I need to set an example. The ones who don't want to be spies are stamped,pushed, filed, indexed here and people like John young and his friends are still trying to trap people.John, how much does the CIA pay you and your father-in-law? I'm sure there will be people here who are interested in this.