ANARCHIST PRISONERS IN BELARUS - I blame Wikileaks

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sun Nov 6 22:27:11 PST 2022

I wrote a number of blog posts about Belarus across the past few years:
https://douglaslucas.com/blog/category/locations/belarus/

There are a few books about Belarus I want to read, but haven't had time
yet. If someone really wants the list, I'll find it in the bowels of my
records somewhere.

Reality Winner traveled alone to Belarus briefly. The prosecution in her
trial used that against her, to make her seem sketchy, as travelling to
other countries is not something the USian mainstream trusts.

On 2022-11-07 06:15, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor