[ot][spam] log: trying to take control of my free government phone

Sat Nov 5 14:50:25 PDT 2022

meanwhile, phhussonm the dev of the treble builds i was using on this
phone, has apparently left dev work. the last release is now the one i
was running.

i’m planning to downgrade to one more stable.

i flashed the factory super partition, and the phone booted to
recovery and complained of corruption, giving me the option to factory
reset it. doing this made it functional again w00t

i’ll be flashing an open source rom again. i may contact the vendor
for kernel sources. a rom was released yesterday, dunno if it works

this phone is $14 at my local walmart