Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:32:53 PDT 2022

Vaginal Empire Threatens Musk Over Free Speech

Andrew Anglin
The Daily Stormer
November 3, 2022

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/vaginal-empire-threatens-musk-over-free-speech/

Cunts are united against freedom of speech.

These are vaginal values.

It’s fair enough to talk about the fact that these people in the
government are all criminals and want to ensure that their crimes are
not exposed – but why is it literally all women?

Jonathan Turley:

    We have been discussing how Democratic leaders like Hillary
Clinton called on foreign companies to pass censorship laws to prevent
Elon Musk from restoring free speech protections on Twitter. The EU
has responded aggressively to warn Musk not to allow greater free
speech or face crippling fines and even potential criminal
enforcement. After years of using censorship-by-surrogates in social
media companies, Democratic leaders seem to have rediscovered good
old-fashioned state censorship.

    Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) declared Musk’s pledge to
restore free speech values on social media as threatening Democracy
itself. She has promised that “there are going to be rules” to block
such changes. She is not alone. Former President Obama has declared
“regulation has to be part of the answer” to disinformation.

This is from six months ago.

It’s with that horrible Jew.

    For her part, Hillary Clinton is looking to Europe to fill the
vacuum and called upon her European counterparts to pass a massive
censorship law to “bolster global democracy before it’s too late.”

    New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern recently repeated this
call for global censorship at the United Nations to the applause of
diplomats and media alike.

    EU censors have assured Democratic leaders that they will not
allow free speech to break out on Twitter regardless of the wishes of
its owner and customers.

    One of the most anti-free speech figures in the West, EU’s
Internal Market Commissioner Thierry Breton has been raising the alarm
that Twitter users might be able to read uncensored material or hear
unauthorized views.

That’s supposedly a man.

I’m not sure it’s not an f-to-m tranny.

    Breton himself threatened that Twitter must “fly by [the European
Union’s] rules” in censoring views deemed misleading or harmful by EU
bureaucrats. Breton has been moving publicly to warn Musk not to try
to reintroduce protections that go beyond the tolerance of the EU for
free speech. Musk is planning to meet with the EU censors and has
conceded that he may not be able resist such mandatory censorship
rules.

If the Europeans are such babies that they need protection by the
government from ideas that their government thinks are “dangerous,”
they should do it themselves.

    The hope of leaders like Clinton is the anti-free speech measure
recently passed by EU countries, the Digital Services Act. The DSA
contains mandatory “disinformation” rules for censoring “harmful”
thoughts or views.

    Breton has made no secret that he views free speech as a danger
coming from the United States that needs to be walled off from the
Internet. He previously declared that, with the DSA, the EU is now
able to prevent the Internet from again becoming a place for largely
unregulated free speech, which he referred to as the “Wild West”
period of the Internet.

    It is a telling reference because the EU views free speech itself
as an existential danger. They reject the notion of free speech as its
own protection where good speech can overcome bad speech. That is
viewed as the “Wild West.”

It’s nauseating.

If this is what Musk is facing, and he doesn’t think he can overcome
it, he needs to just come out there and say it, instead of acting like
it’s his own plan to do censorship.

Free speech is popular.

This is his ongoing poll:

These arguments do not make sense to normal people. What Liz Warren is
saying comes across as gibberish. She is saying “rules of the road.”

What?

We all remember 2017 when you could just say the n-word on Twitter and
YouTube and nothing happened. No one was harmed by freedom of speech.

Elon is currently harassing people about how they are going to have to
pay people $8.

    Your feedback is appreciated, now pay $8

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

    $8

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

    pic.twitter.com/kGncG7Hs3M

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

    pic.twitter.com/BYOBGBHOUA

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

    🤔 pic.twitter.com/XuJdfMTTi1

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

That’s fine and I think it’s good to harass AOC and force her to pay
$8, but we need to have the actual freedoms.

I will pay $8. Everyone will pay $8. No one cares about this. People
just want to speak. That is the issue here. This $8 thing is becoming
a distraction.

He’s complaining about me attacking him.

    Being attacked by both right & left simultaneously is a good sign

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

This “centrism” argument does not make sense and is not valid.

I just want freedom of speech. That’s all. That’s not really left or
right, and more importantly, it was the deal. That is what we were
promised. Now, we have no Donald Trump, we have no n-word, we have no
Alex Jones or Nick Fuentes – all we have is that Jew Yolo mocking us.

If the left is attacking because they are literally just greedy and
don’t want to pay $8, that doesn’t really mean anything important.

If it’s literally impossible for Elon to implement speech, he should
say that, and then the people can address their anger towards the
people preventing it.