Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:27:43 PDT 2022

There’s No Reason All the Ads Can’t Just be MyPillow, Elon

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/theres-no-reason-all-the-ads-cant-just-be-mypillow-elon/

Andrew Anglin
The Daily Stormer
November 3, 2022

    Advertisers should support:

    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

Elon Musk posted a poll to Twitter on Tuesday night asking if
advertisers should support freedom of speech or political
“correctness.” At the time of writing, 80% of over 1 million voters
side with freedom of speech.

Please note that this poll is happening under the current demographics
of the site, where the majority of right-wingers have already been
banned. If it was a poll of the general population, it would probably
be 90/10, or even worse.

Most people do not like this censorship regime. It’s a very small
percentage of people, primarily Jews, people associated with the
journalism profession, and people who are into vaccines. Normal people
generally think that people should just be allowed to say what they
think without being punished for thinking a certain way, even after a
decade of propaganda about the threat of free speech.

It’s possible Musk could go in a different direction than it appears,
I guess. I don’t personally feel any need to give him the benefit of
any doubts at this point, because the first week has been so very
weird, and not inspired any confidence at all.

The fact checks are pretty funny.