USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:52:13 PDT 2022

Lie after Fraud after Dodge after Pander after
Bullshit after Medical Coverup after...

Seems Democrats don't know people are watching them...

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1588371466797879296
Everything Biden says here is a lie. "Economic growth is up, price
inflation is down, real incomes are up, gas prices are down."

“Why did you mandate school closings when it’s clear that it would
only damage children in the long run?” DEMOCRAT GRETCHEN WHITMER:
"Yeah, so under my order, schools were closed for three months.”

Biden: Technology, politics, and the environment are "all at stake" in
the midterms. What?

Joe Biden gives his full endorsement to 'Defund the Police' activist
Gabe Vasquez for New Mexico's 2nd Congressional District

@AllanFungRI: Democrat Seth Magaziner “called it an honor to march
with those who want to defund and abolish the police department and
tweeted about it.”

JOHN FETTERMAN: “I certainly would've voted for" Biden's 87,000 new IRS agents
John Fetterman says he's "shared more kinds of medical evaluation more
than virtually anyone." This is false. Fetterman is refusing to
release his medical records

Hillary Clinton claims talking about soaring crime is a Republican
tactic “to keep you scared so you can’t think straight and you end up
voting against your interests.”

Stacey Abrams, tonight: The turnout of Black voters in Georgia's
midterm election has been “extraordinary.” Stacey Abrams, last year:
Fueled a boycott of Georgia with baseless smears of “Jim Crow 2.0.”

"Parents have to have a say in their children's education."

@kleavittnh calls out Chris Pappas for voting the Democrats’
Bidenflation Scam Bill: “$750 billion more dollars is not going to
lower inflation”

Kamala Harris: "I like Venn diagrams, I do...pretty profound"

BIDEN: "We cut the federal debt in half — a fact!" That is not a
"fact." That is a lie.

Mandela Barnes is asked about a photo of him grinning as he holds up a
t-shirt that says "ABOLISH ICE" in giant letters. "It's just, uh, a
shirt that somebody had

“When I hear [Democrat Dan McKee] say things like ‘everything is
great, the economy is great, we have momentum,’ we have momentum like
the Titanic…things are not okay.”

2019: Biden Transportation Secretary Woke Pete Buttigieg Pledged To
Release 50% Of Inmates
Joe Biden also promised to release 50 percent of the nation's inmates
while Kamala Harris committed to "drastically reducing our prison
population." None of them have a reintegration plan other than just
dump them on the streets as they have been doing.

@AshleyKalus: “While [Democrat Dan McKee] traps children in failing
schools, he is under FBI investigation for a contract that was
supposed to be for COVID learning loss for children that he gave to
insiders.” McKee: “I haven’t been [involved], and that’s all the
taxpayers need to know." CROWD BOOS

CBS shows John Fetterman's ginormous computer system he needs to hold
a normal conversation. This is so bizarre.

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer claims nursing homes
“never were” forced to take Covid patients.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1587875900082868224
WH Spox Lies on Context: White House officials do not submit
alleged "disinformation" posts to secret government portals
provided by social media companies.

“There is also a formalized process for government officials to
directly flag content on Facebook or Instagram and request that it be
throttled or suppressed through a special Facebook portal that
requires a government or law enforcement email to use,” The Intercept
reports.
“Emails between DHS officials, Twitter, and the Center for Internet
Security outline the process for such takedown requests during the
period leading up to November 2020,” says The Intercept. “Meeting
notes show that the tech platforms would be called upon to ‘process
reports and provide timely responses, to include the removal of
reported misinformation from the platform where possible.’”