USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:58:26 PDT 2022

> The races have begun...

Biden Democrats keep getting caught in LIES and Fact Checked

Shameful that US White House Dems are forced to delete
their own fraudulent statements.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies
of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.

https://twitter.com/electionwiz

https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1588303309571776512
Fetterman the Unfit Puppet for Office, just like Joe Biden

BIDEN: "We cut the federal debt in half - a fact!"
That is not a "fact." That is a lie.

White House Admits It Lied About Vaccines

"Democrats causing ruination ever since
Hillary's Campaign of Lies started in the 2010's."

White House Deletes Absurd Tweet After CNN, Twitter Slap With Fact Checks

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1587877173410418688
https://twitter.com/JosephWulfsohn/status/1587834194423595009
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1587546267923742725
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1587619775001378818
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1587623461110824960
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1587798343622737925
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1587524435925417989
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/01/us/politics/biden-ukraine-iraq-beau.html

Aaaand, it's gone...

WOAH - The White House *deleted* its tweet after Twitter placed a
fact-check disclaimer on it. pic.twitter.com/1XJKnjRG5V

— Joseph A. Wulfsohn (@JosephWulfsohn) November 2, 2022

The Biden Administration's latest attempt to rebrand terrible economic
news as good news was so blatant that even CNN's fact-checker Daniel Dale
called them out.

In a Tuesday tweet, the White House claimed that "Seniors are getting the
biggest increase in their Social Security checks in 10 years through
President Biden's leadership."

Seniors are getting the biggest increase in their Social Security checks
in 10 years through President Biden's leadership.

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 1, 2022

Except, that's only because it's tied to inflation - which has
skyrocketed.

"That's quite the spin," Dale responded, adding "The size of Social
Security checks is linked, by law, to inflation. This year’s increase is
unusually big because the inflation rate is unusually big."

when you've lost the "fact checkers"... https://t.co/XKFyvecGx2

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) November 2, 2022

And now, Twitter has 'fact-checked' the White House - something one
wouldn't normally expect pre-Elon;

"Seniors will receive a large Social Security benefit increase due to the
annual cost of living adjustment, which is based on the inflation rate."

The community notes feature is awesome.

Our goal is to make Twitter the most accurate source of information on
Earth, without regard to political affiliation.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022

In other news, Joe Biden said that inflation is a problem because of the
"war in Iraq... excuse me, the war in Ukraine," adding "I'm thinking about
Iraq because that's where my son died."

NEW - Biden: "Inflation is a worldwide problem right now because of a
war in Iraq... excuse me, the war in Ukraine. I'm thinking about Iraq
because that's where my son died." pic.twitter.com/G2QeYUqdHN

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 1, 2022

Biden's son was never in Iraq and died on US soil of brain cancer.

And what did the regime media call Biden's lie about his son? 'Verbal
fumbles'

"Welcome to Elon Musk's Twitter."

The system is working <U+1F923>

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022