USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:00:56 PDT 2022

Democrats rhetoric hitting peak stupid
And people are rightfully voting them all out

US Democrats are on Video Record for decades denying elections...
https://summit.news/2022/10/25/video-hillary-clinton-claims-right-wing-extremists-already-have-a-plan-to-literally-steal-the-next-presidential-election/
Video: DCCC Chair Defends Hillary Clinton Declaring Next Election May
Be “Stolen”

Dem Congressman Says Arming Ukraine is About Protecting Woke Values

Elon Musk to Reverse Lifetime Twitter Bans of Prominent Individuals

Hillary Clinton spews utter nonsense, and certain
CEO's tell their staffs to vote for them, sad, lol

Hillary Clinton: Pelosi Attack Part Of “Racism, Misogyny,
Antisemitism” Embraced By Conservatives

https://summit.news/2022/11/02/hillary-on-msnbc-pelosi-attack-part-of-racism-misogyny-antisemitism-embraced-by-conservatives/

“We’re seeing a whole political party and those who support it, those
who enable it, those who run under its banner engaging in behavior
that is so dangerous”

MSNBC’s perpetual race baiter Joy Reid hosted Hillary Clinton Tuesday,
who immediately suggested that the mysterious attack on Paul Pelosi,
which was seemingly carried out by a whacked out left wing hippy, is
part of the violent racism enabled by conservatives… or something.

“I wonder if you can just tell me how the attack on Paul Pelosi struck
you?” Reid asked Clinton, adding “And what did it tell you about the
state of the right in this country and the hate toward a powerful
woman?”

Talk about framing the question.

“There’s always been a streak of violence, of racism, misogyny,
antisemitism, as you have said,” Clinton replied.

“The horrific attack is not just an aberration, where one or two
people or a small group engage in that kind of violent rhetoric and
urge people to take action against political figures like her, like
me, like others,” Clinton said, as if it was really Nancy Pelosi that
was attacked.

Hillary continued, “We’re seeing a whole political party and those who
support it, those who enable it, those who run under its banner
engaging in behavior that is so dangerous and I find, frankly,
disqualifying for people who are running for office.”

“This midterm election, we have seen a lot of ads by Republicans
running for everything touting crime,” Clinton proclaimed, adding
“Crime is the issue. But when an 82-year-old man is attacked by an
intruder in his own home, they don’t seem to be too bothered by that,
because that person is married to the speaker of the House, who’s of a
different political party.”

“Like I said, the Republicans have been talking about nothing but
crime, when a crime is committed against Paul Pelosi, they could care
less,” she further stated.

“And so ask yourselves, please, why would you entrust power to people
who are either themselves unable to see how terrible it is that
someone would be attacked in their home or don’t really care because
they think it will somehow get them votes that will get them elected?”
Clinton further questioned.

“So the Republicans talk a good game, but they rarely do anything,
other than try to take away your freedoms, undermine the quality of
our life, make our political discourse violent, instead of bringing
people together,” Clinton charged.

Pot, kettle, black.

As we highlighted earlier, GOP Senator Rand Paul noted that barely
anyone within the Democratic Party has actually genuinely expressed
sympathy for Paul Pelosi.

“All the left wing is doing, all the Democrats are doing, are trying
to make this about politics,” Paul noted, adding that when he was
violently attacked in 2017 he was mocked, and still is, by the left.