C. Manning joined the Nym project last year as security analyst

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 3 05:01:25 PDT 2022

Nym struggled to secure sizeable funding in its early days. But once Harry Halpin decided to embed crypto into the project, deep-pocketed tech companies and venture capitalists, including Andreessen Horowitz, came knocking.

“I could not raise more than $50,000” in 2017, Halpin said. "Now, with the crypto currency boom, our first check came from [crypto exchange] Binance."

https://www.politico.eu/article/chelsea-manning-crypto-token-nym-technologies-privacy/

U.Today
Cardano, Meta Veterans Join Nym Advisory Board Ahead of Its First Funding Campaign
Nym, one of the most ambitious crypto projects of 2022, announces major addition to its scientific advisory board.

paste.notrustverify.ch
Pastenym
Anonymous share text service powered by Nym mixnet