Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint Center

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Nov 3 04:02:22 PDT 2022

[image: IC3 logo]Complaint Referral Form
Internet Crime Complaint Center

Thank you. Your complaint was submitted to the IC3. Please save or print a
copy of your complaint before closing this window.*This is the only time
you will have to make a copy of your complaint.*
Victim InformationName: Gunnar LarsonAre you reporting on behalf of a
business? NoBusiness Name: Is the incident currently impacting business
operations? Age: 30 - 39Address: 406 West 25th StreetAddress
(continued): Suite/Apt./Mail
Stop: 1RECity: New YorkCounty: Country: United States of AmericaState: New
YorkZip Code/Route: 10001Phone Number: 6464549107Email Address:
g at xny.ioBusiness
IT POC, if applicable: Other Business POC, if applicable: Financial
Transaction(s)Transaction Type: OtherIf other, please specify: Notary
FraudTransaction
Amount: 2400.00Transaction Date: 10/6/2022Was the money sent? No
------------------------------
Victim Bank Name: Victim Bank Address: Victim Bank Address (continued): Victim
Bank Suite/Mail Stop: Victim Bank City: Victim Bank Country: Victim Bank
State: Victim Bank Zip Code/Route: Victim Name on Account: Victim Account
Number:
------------------------------
Recipient Bank Name: Recipient Bank Address: Recipient Bank Address
(continued): Recipient Bank Suite/Mail Stop: Recipient Bank City: Recipient
Bank Country: Recipient Bank State: Recipient Bank Zip Code/Route: Recipient
Name on Account: Recipient Bank Routing Number: Recipient Account
Number: Recipient
Bank SWIFT Code: Description of IncidentProvide a description of the
incident and how you were victimized. Provide information not captured
elsewhere in this complaint form.Hello: I was hired as a contractor for a
online drop shipping company. The firm sent packages to my home address.
The shipping manager asked me to retrieve a package by providing a
notorized authorization letter. Upon reviewing the authorization letter and
searching New York State's notary verification system, it appeared the
notary was forged. A copy of the letter may be accessed here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hqzatqez7yWs7ZZq76RBYy2zzi6NiDw9/view?usp=drivesdk
Below, you will find the exchange with the shipping manager. On October 31
the firm denied payment for employment and has 'gone missing.' Given my
personal and professional association with xNY.io - Bank.org I am concerned
about being associated with felony notary Fraud. Furthrtmore, xNY.io -
Bank.org is party to the Clayton Act and/or an entrapment exercise. Thank
you Gunnar Larson 646-454-9107 Which of the following were used in this
incident? (Check all that apply.)☑ Spoofed Email☑ Similar Domain☑ Email
Intrusion
☐ OtherPlease specify:
Other InformationIf an email was used in this incident, please provide a
copy of the entire email including full email headers. ---------- Forwarded
message --------- From: Dorothy Berry <dorothy.berry at dvlemail.com> Date:
Fri, Oct 7, 2022, 2:44 PM Subject: Re: 290283 To: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
I will coordinate with our Legal team regarding this. The authorization
letter was given by the customer. --- Kind regards, Dorothy Berry | Manager
Shipping Department Direct number:(475) 330-3037 DELTA VISION (DVS
Logistics US) 45 Ruby St #3 Norwalk, CT 06850 (888) 559 9329 Mon-Fri
09:00AM-06:00PM EST Sat-Sun Closed ---- On Fri, 07 Oct 2022 14:33:19 -0400
Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote --- No. I won't go present an authorized
letter to anyone with a fake notarized stamp on it. Please advise. On Fri,
Oct 7, 2022, 1:48 PM Dorothy Berry <dorothy.berry at dvlemail.com> wrote: Did
you try picking up package and show Authorization letter to them? --- Kind
regards, Dorothy Berry | Manager Shipping Department Direct number:(475)
330-3037 DELTA VISION (DVS Logistics US) 45 Ruby St #3 Norwalk, CT 06850
(888) 559 9329 Mon-Fri 09:00AM-06:00PM EST Sat-Sun Closed ---- On Fri, 07
Oct 2022 08:56:52 -0400 Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote --- Ms. Berry: I am
having trouble verifying the authentication of the notarized document.. I
just left you a message. Please advise best next steps. Thank you, Gunnar
On Thu, Oct 6, 2022, 4:33 PM Dorothy Berry <dorothy.berry at dvlemail.com>
wrote: Good day! Please find the attached file. Thanks. --- Kind regards,
Dorothy Berry | Manager Shipping Department Direct number:(475) 330-3037
DELTA VISION (DVS Logistics US) 45 Ruby St #3 Norwalk, CT 06850 (888) 559
9329 Mon-Fri 09:00AM-06:00PM EST Sat-Sun Closed Are there any other
witnesses or victims to this incident?Yes.If you have reported this
incident to other law enforcement or government agencies, please provide
the name, phone number, email, date reported, report number, etc.[No
response provided]Check here if this an update to a previously filed
complaint: ☐Who Filed the ComplaintWere you the victim in the incident
described above? Yes
Name: Business Name: Phone Number: Email Address:
Digital Signature

By digitally signing this document, I affirm that the information I
provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand
that providing false information could make me subject to fine,
imprisonment, or both. (Title 18, U.S.Code, Section 1001)

Digital Signature: Gunnar Larson