Wikileaks: Julian Assange - Journalism, Leaks, Collateral Murder, Censorship

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 2 03:08:54 PDT 2022

" Collateral Murder "

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

" Censorship "

Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.