Nikolai Muchgian: MakerDAO, and Troller of Deep State, Dead at 29

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 1 13:10:23 PDT 2022

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 14:39:35 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

>Pedo Elite

	typical 'meme' of right-wing jew-kkkristian trash and left-wing feminazis - who are one and the same.

> one day after tweeting about an alleged "sex trafficking

	only puritan trash and feminazis whine about the non-crime of 'sex trafficking'.

> Nikolai Arcadie Muchgian, the 29-year-old founder of MakerDAO,
> Balancer Labs, and the decentralized Dai stablecoin,

	'stablecoin' = idiotic scam. So the guy was your run of the mill shitcoin scammer. Shocking.

>my ex gf who was a spy.

	sure - just like him.

> On September 24, he tweeted: "Imagine how evil someone has to be to
> transform me from antistate cryptoanarchist

	huh 'antistate cryptoanarchist'

>     Mushegian was also a charitable figure, donating over $1 million
> to his alma mater Carnegie Mellon in 2020.

	Right. How many 'antistate' 'cryptoanarchists' 'donate' a million dollars to the worst US govcorp criminals on the planet?

	A carnegie-mellon-antistate-cryptoanarchist-feminazi. Yeah only the US can produce such an abortion...and NSA asset.