Nikolai Muchgian: MakerDAO, and Troller of Deep State, Dead at 29

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:39:35 PDT 2022

Exotic "Drownings", Echoes of Popescu...

"They Are Going To Frame Me": 29-Year-Old Stablecoin Innovator Found
Dead After Tweeting About "CIA And Mossad Pedo Elite"

A prominent figure in cryptocurrencies who claimed his ex-girlfriend
was a spy and thought he might be "suicided by the CIA" was found dead
one day after tweeting about an alleged "sex trafficking entrapment
blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and caribbean islands."
via Twitter

Nikolai Arcadie Muchgian, the 29-year-old founder of MakerDAO,
Balancer Labs, and the decentralized Dai stablecoin, was found dead
last Friday in San Juan, Puerto Rico. According to local officials he
was 'swept away by sea currents' behind Ashford Hospital in Condado
and drowned.

On October 29th, Tether.to co-founder Craig Sellers tweeted of
Mushegian's death, noting that it came five days after the MakerDAO
community approved custodian partnership with Coinbase.

    Nikolai Muchgian, 29-yr old #stablecoin innovator, #BitShares
contributor, $DAI architect/@MakerDAO co-founder has died in San Juan
#PuertoRico, five days after #MakerDAO community approves custodian
partnership with @Coinbase

    Rest In Peace, Nikolai 😞🙏🏼https://t.co/WFlyGnfP2S
    — Craig Sellars 🌈🗽 (@OmniCraig) October 29, 2022

And while Trustnodes.com notes that Condado "is considered a dangerous
beach with strong undercurrents," Mushegian's death comes days after
he tweeted that "CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind
of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and
caribbean islands," adding that "They are going to frame me with a
laptop planted by my ex gf who was a spy. They will torture me to
death."

This isn't the first time Mushegian had tweeted about potential #WetWorks.

On September 4th, he laid out three "possible futures for me": 1)
suicided by CIA  2) CIA brain damage slave asset  3) worst nightmare
of people who fucked with me up until now

    3 possible futures for me 1) suicided by CIA 2) CIA brain damage
slave asset 3) worst nightmare of people who fucked with me up until
now, I am sure these are the only options
    — ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
(@delete_shitcoin) September 5, 2022

In August, he tweeted "Let it be known that if I am somehow set up and
framed or shot, it wasn't through sophisticated actions, but from
sheer perserverence by people with infinite time and money to waste."

    Wow. pic.twitter.com/vx9F9uwyEG
    — Dylan LeClair 🟠 (@DylanLeClair_) November 1, 2022

On September 24, he tweeted: "Imagine how evil someone has to be to
transform me from antistate cryptoanarchist of 12 years to someone who
prays to god to guide the top of food chain national security feds and
their ancient karmic laws of banking handlers to come demolish this
illuminati roleplay circlejerk."

Who was Nikolai Mushegian? As Being Crypto notes:

    Mushegian also had his own website, where he talked about various
projects and what inspired him. These projects include the DAI fork
RAI, Balancer, and DAI, among many other initiatives.

    In a world where everybody in the crypto space seems to have an
opinion, Mushegian was notably quiet. He predominantly let his
development do the talking, offering his thoughts on various aspects
of the market occasionally.

    Mushegian was also a charitable figure, donating over $1 million
to his alma mater Carnegie Mellon in 2020. He wished to support a
research program for decentralized technologies, including dApps and
protocols.

As TrustNodes further notes, "this is the second death by drowning of
a cryptonian in 15 months with the far better known old time bitcoiner
Mircea Popescu drowning in Costa Rica in June last year."

Of course, we're sure 'fact checkers' will be all over the
'notoriously dangerous tides' at Condado and 'baseless conspiracy
theories.'

What say you?