Julian Assange, Rapist?

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue May 31 15:20:01 PDT 2022

On Tue, 31 May 2022 22:35:05 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me wrote:

> I describe what I'm going through as "sexual assault."

	but that is not correct. At best you can call it harrasment.

> But some countries may also call it "rape."

	yes, and that's even less correct. And it shows the western anti sex mindset.

> It depends on how countries define it, just like in Sweden.

	right, that's as far as so called 'legal systems' go, but reality is a different thing, and they don't get to define reality.

>For the first time in my life, I went to a police station and complained, and I don't regret doing that.I know you haven't been a woman here in years,
>(Some had different sexual orientation, and some were transgender)and women should defend their rights. Even if you describe it as "feminazi".I didn't do this because I believed in the government or the law. Because when he tries to get a job on the charge of "sexual assault", he's gonna stand up to him and people aren't gonna want to hire him.

	and that's the proper punishment? It may cut both ways. Reputation systems can track any kind of reputation.

>That's why I did it. You have no right to disturb someone you don't know for sexual intercourse. And if that person tells you not to bother me, you can't insist on that.

	I agree it's uncalled for and morally bad, but still it is not a crime. As a side note,  it's morally bad because of the harrasment aspect, not because of the 'sexual' part, which is irrelevant.

>This is an attack on personality rights. And you have no right to disrupt people's psychology, which is why my psychology was corrupted by this incident, and I've had nightmares a few times.
As a man, you have rights, of course, but the important thing is to defend what you don't have. Assange wasn't Iraqi or Afghan, but he defended their rights. Until then, I was a very kind and helpful kind woman. But I've been questioning the concept of compassion. someone i did good thing to did me bad for the good i did and ı wasn't just volunteering for people's jobs. i was a regular blood donor, and I even thought about donating my organs.

	Bad idea. Better stay away from the medical mafia as much as possible. I told Cecilia the same thing...

>I've always helped the old people  and children financially and spiritually. But that friend of mine has done me harm, and she's told me how she's been jealous of me for the years we've faced her.No one really puts up with so much good, I understand that people don't like you being a good person.

	Oh well. Yes, that may backfire and friends may end up turning against you =(

>On the contrary, there is a hatred for people who are good.I figured it out too late, but that doesn't mean I'm not doing any favors.In high school, I found Schopenhauer and Nietzsche ruthless. But now I realize they're telling me the truth of life.That's exactly why I don't forgive the people who have done evil to me for myself, for Zeynep. I've thought about it a lot, and I haven't been rude to the person who harassed me or to that friend of mine. If I did, I'd forgive them.people must respect their personality rights and protect themselves no matter what.They should at least do it for themselves.Be a good person, but don't let others use you. Assange made that mistake

	Assange made a few mistakes, like having sex with swedish CIA agents and helping trump. Yet in this context it seems that the assange case is a good example of the workings of what I call feminazism.