'A monster not a journalist': Mueller report shows Assange lied about Russian hacking

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 30 17:39:03 PDT 2022

LOL-GOP Q-anon nutcase, Dana Rohrabacher was accompanied on a visit to see Asshat by a notorious Holocaust Denier

Charles C. Johnson.

" In August 2017, Johnson brokered and attended a meeting in London between GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Julian Assange to discuss a presidential pardon for Assange. "

( Wikipedia )

In 2017, Johnson posted on a Reddit Ask Me Anything "I do not and never have believed the six million figure" (referring to the number of Jewish people killed in the Holocaust) and "I agree with [Holocaust denier] David Cole about Auschwitz and the gas chambers not being real."

That was then - this is now

One of Elon Musk's top lieutenants has reportedly promised an infamous right-wing provocateur that his Twitter ban will be lifted "soon."

That serial liar and viciously bigoted Neo-Nazi is . . .

Charles C. Johnson.