US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 28 04:29:53 PDT 2022

Crypto and cryptocurrencies and books and internet
and speech and... are all munitions they try to ban too.

@MarkRobinsonNC spittin truthfire!
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530302876647665665

When time matters...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530314772108955651
https://twitter.com/johnrich/status/1529686361703337985

"There are thousands of laws on the books across the country that
limit the owning or using of firearms, laws that have not stopped
madmen from carrying out evil acts on innocent people in peaceful
communities," he said, adding that the gunman committed a felony
before "he even pulled the trigger" by carrying a gun on a school
campus. -- Abbott

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1530313201367363584
President Donald Trump says it's time for highly trained teachers to
be allowed to carry concealed firearms to protect children at schools.
#NRAconvention "Our schools should be the single-hardest target in our
country."

Gun grabbers never address some actual problems...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530311626175528961
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1530312115008970753

Gun control myths busted...
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-benny-show/id1584730781

Rights...
https://twitter.com/apexworldnews/status/1530422484016803842

Timely self-defense...
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/27/alleged-attacker-with-an-ar-15-shot-dead-by-woman-with-pistol/
A likely mass shooting was stopped on Wednesday in West Virginia. A
man came in to a graduation party firing an AR-15 at the crowd but a
woman carrying a gun shot and killed him before he hit anyone. This is
why our right to own guns & carry is so critical!

https://twitter.com/NRA/status/1530312533013319681
Leftists don't want you to see this...

https://twitter.com/SethDillon/status/1529839869182324737
It's understandable why some, in the aftermath of a shooting, will
ask, "Why are there so many guns in so many hands?" But I think the
far more important question is this: "Why are there so many young men
suffering from depression, depravity, and derangement?

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1530357140191186944
I have spent the past few days researching the training of Uvalde
officers, including the tactics they were expected to use to halt
school shooters. The documents are jarring. Here’s a thread of our
findings so far...

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1530237453801603072
Tired of people acting like Texas law enforcement didn’t spring into
action to save those children. They armored up and brought out the
MRAP and went in there ready for battle. Oh wait. This was what they
did to a bar that tried to serve some beer during COVID lockdowns.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1529900705363939354
Who ordered the stand down?

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
https://twitter.com/electionwiz

Hypocrites...
https://nitter.net/pic/media%2FFTxvCVWWQAAiCrq.jpg

Self proclaimed "anti-facist" proves antifa are no better than
the authoritarians they claim to fight against...
https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1530279030611664897

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1530405094256156677
Ethan Klein of H3 Podcast calling for violence and provoking the
public to “bomb” the NRA conference

For the left, respecting black people was so 2020...
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-antifa-gun-control-activists-rage-outside-nra-convention-call-black-police-officers-disgusting-pigs

Retarded bespittled ragers...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530294983877697542

Beto the unwanted child exploiter...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530293257980334081
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1529861180919099394
https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1530285604352802820

Biden the geriatric parkinsonian amnesiac stroke having
eye bleeding brain surgeried dementia lifetime angry mental rager
is hardly rational or capable on this, or anything else either...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1530293719840313345
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-benny-show/id1584730781
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1529956368773439494

Blah blah Biden, tyrant and liar...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1529864608223199232

Barack Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, and confirmed
active shooter and law ignorer, killed American children...
drone strike, and was never arrested and tried by jury.

@BarackObama bizarre attempt at linking, tries to manufacture race war
out of this...
As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to
recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd
under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to
this day, especially those who loved him.