USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:22:36 PDT 2022

>> Hunter Biden Laptop From Hell, Bobulinski, Burisma, Joe Biden,
>> 10% For The Big Guy, John Paul Mac Isaac, Russia Hoax...
>
> Over 120,000 Hunter Biden Emails Uploaded To Searchable Database
> https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/email.php?id=20190317-214005_3320
> https://marcopolousa.org/
>
> https://duckduckgo.com/?iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos&q="hunter+biden"

Hunter Biden Probe Ramps Up Ahead Of Midterms

https://www.wsj.com/articles/house-republicans-seek-information-on-hunter-bidens-finances-11653480339
https://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-probe-finds-hunter-bidens-ukraine-work-raised-concerns-with-obama-officials-11600859178
https://www.wsj.com/articles/president-trump-repeats-criticism-of-biden-in-impromptu-u-n-appearance-11569254230
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-defends-conversation-with-ukraine-leader-11568993176
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1321247949834407937
https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1320164112308064258

Hunter Biden may never fall under scrutiny by his father's DOJ, but
House Republicans are laying the groundwork for a full-court press
into the First Son's finances as we head into this fall's midterm
elections.

On Wednesday, the top Republican on the House Oversight Committee,
Rep. James Comer of Kentucky, fired off numerous letters to banks and
the US Treasury Department to demand more information about Hunter
Biden and his circle of associates, according to the Wall Street
Journal, which has viewed the letters.

    The probe has no Democratic support, and House Republicans have no
enforcement powers. But should Republicans win House control in
November, as many polls suggest, it would give them the power to hold
hearings and issue subpoenas. Lawmakers involved said the requests for
information are a sign of where the GOP will focus its investigative
authority.

"We’re definitely laying the groundwork to come out of the gate in
January," said Comer, who added that the investigation will focus on
whether President Biden had any links to his son's business dealings.

The Wednesday letters to several banks where Hunter Biden and family
members have accounts request any possible records, documents and
communications related to any potential suspicious-activity reports
(SARs). In addition, Comer asked Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen for
any SARs related to Hunter and James Biden, the president's brother.
Message from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop

Democrats, meanwhile, say the investigation lacks merit.

"My colleagues on the other side of the aisle are clearly feigning
outrage to excite their base instead of working in a bipartisan way to
improve the lives of Americans," said Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY),
Oversight Committee Chairwoman.

    The actions of the younger Mr. Biden have been a focus for
Republicans for several years, including a Republican-led Senate
investigation launched before the 2020 election that looked at
business deals in Ukraine.

    The Democratic-led House impeached President Donald Trump in 2019
for actions related to withholding aid to Ukraine while he was
pressing Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate whether
Joe Biden, as vice president in the Obama administration, sought to
remove a prosecutor to protect a gas company called Burisma Holdings
Ltd. on whose board Hunter Biden served. Mr. Trump was acquitted by
the GOP-led Senate.

    Senate Republicans also conducted their own investigation into the
Bidens’ role in Ukraine. The report found no wrongdoing, though it
said two Obama administration officials had raised concerns to the
White House in 2015 about Hunter Biden serving on the board because it
created a perception of a conflict of interest. The younger Mr. Biden
was paid around $50,000 a month by Burisma for his role. -WSJ

In March, CBS News reported that two Hunter Biden associates had
testified before a grand jury last fall about a shady, now-bankrupt
Chinese energy company linked to the infamous "10 for the big guy"
from Hunter's emails - found on his abandoned laptop.

"Federal officials are looking at his foreign business dealings,
including his ties to a Chinese energy company," said "CBS Mornings"
host Tony Dokoupil.

"The investigation began as a tax inquiry years ago and has expanded
into a federal probe involving the FBI and IRS," Herridge added. "A
source familiar with the investigation now tells CBS News, two men who
worked with Hunter Biden when his father was Vice President were
called to the grand jury last fall."

The probe is now exploring whether Hunter and pals violated tax, money
laundering, and foreign lobbying laws.

According to records reviewed by CBS along with congressional
documents, the feds are looking at "multiple financial transactions
involving an energy company called CEFC. Republicans have accused the
now-defunct business of being an arm of the Chinese government. In
2017, the year Joe Biden left the Vice Presidency, a $1 million
retainer was signed with a Chinese energy company for Hunter Biden's
services as a lawyer.

His client, CEFC official Patrick Ho, was later convicted on
international bribery and money laundering charges on unrelated work
in Africa."

    This is maybe THE clip from this interview.

    Bobulinski to #Tucker: "I remember looking at Jim Biden in saying
how are you guys getting away with this? Like, aren't you concerned?
And he looked at me and he laughed a little bit and said. 'plausible
deniability.'" pic.twitter.com/GMDL1JNZtB
    — Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) October 28, 2020

CEFC was notably the company that the Bidens allegedly accepted a $5
million interest-free loan that enraged their business partner, Tony
Bobulinski - who flipped on the Bidens following a Senate report which
revealed the $5 million 'loan.'

According to the former Biden insider, he was introduced to Joe Biden
by Hunter, and they had an hour-long meeting where they discussed the
Biden's business plans with the Chinese, with which he says Joe was
"plainly familiar at least at a high level."

Text messages from Bobulinski also reveal an effort to conceal Joe
Biden's involvement in Hunter's business dealings, while Tony has also
confirmed that the "Big guy" described in a leaked email is none other
than Joe Biden himself.

"You can imagine my shock when reading the report yesterday put out by
the Senate committee.  The fact that you and HB were lying to Rob,
James and I while accepting $5 MM from Cefc is infuriating," wrote
Bobulinski to Jim Biden. (Via the Daily Caller's Chuck Ross):

    Tony Bobulinski found out through the Senate report a few weeks
ago that Hunter and Jim Biden had a side deal with CEFC China Energy.

    Here's Bobulinski's message to Jim Biden about that.

    "The fact that you and [Hunter Biden] were lying..."
https://t.co/wn47I87tID pic.twitter.com/C79mXN4GXP
    — Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) October 25, 2020