Cypherpunks are not Coderpunks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 25 17:12:39 PDT 2022

Cypherpunks discuss crypto-anarchism - Coderpunks delve into technicals of how to deliver that ( or possible coding dangers )

Its like the difference between political-economy and municipal engineering.

Occasional overlapping posts are inevitable  - and provided in good-faith - essential.

Regular streams of coding-related material here though must eventually be regarded as an attack.

Especially when they continue after repeated warnings to cease and desist.

I don't know why Karl Semich hates our anarchist freedoms.

But the remedy is clear.  And an APster DDoS is always final.