Re: “Tough to forge” digital driver’s license is… easy to forge – Ars Technica

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Wed May 25 15:49:21 PDT 2022

A few days ago, my sister used my driver's license.Lol this is not joke.Policeman looked at the driver's license and my ID, but they didn't understand..I also want to point out that I'm 8 years older than my sister, 16 y.o ,24 y.o) and we have a very different facial structure. We're nothing alike.But when they saw that the identity and driver's license were the same, they believed it. In this report, he's talking about a fake driver's license.I always find vulnerabilities in every country. People are surprised by my character. I  can physically access even the highest security systems, and I'll find a way.

Don’t forget Even if it's an app, governments and systems can always be fooled :D