[ot][spam][crazy][crazy][spam]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:31:20 PDT 2022

[thread:personal]

EXPLANATION OF THIS THREAD

I struggle cognitively sometimes, where I can barely hold thoughts I
choose at all.

Triangles and triangle-drawing code is something I've practiced
holding, through many rough psychological experiences, sometimes
through many days.

Because in my teenage years I did 3D computer graphics, where a
triangle is the basic building block, and I used to use visualization
a lot to handle mathematical things.

Part of it is an attempt to do _more_ than just triangle, however.

I stabilised the triangle concept for years, when it seemed to me it
was against all odds. I wanted to more than this, but that was hard.

Time to stabilise more than just a triangle. Even if only a little.

----

Sustaining the drawing of triangles is a way for me to remember that
there is consistency in the world. This can be very hard for me
sometimes.