[ot][spam][crazy][crazy][spam]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:26:43 PDT 2022

zeynep,

I received an email from you that isn't making sense to me.

On 5/25/22, zeynep at keemail.me <zeynep at keemail.me> wrote:
> :

>>> HEY FUCKING WONDERFUL PERSON, want to learn a programming language with
>>> me?
>>> what languages do you like?
>>>
> Karl, I don't think anyone can learn anything from you. Because you're
> sending spam e-mails here.

The [spam] tag is a joke. I'm not trying to attack. I'm trying to be
easy to filter.

> People here don't need to develop coding skills. If you want to improve a

Why would you say this? This is the cypherpunks list, and software
technology is always developing.

> lot, there are a lot of groups you can do common projects.

I guess that sounds like a helpful idea :)

This is one of them, of course.

> The e-mails you send here are a bunch of meaningless stacks. Do you have a

I'm not sure you mean "stack" here. This code isn't very stack intensive.

My most recent library is https://github.com/xloem/pyarweave .

> There are only meaningless ASCII textings here.

It is strange to hear this said. Most code is in ASCII, although UTF-8
code is definitely cool.