[ot][spam][crazy][crazy][spam]

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Wed May 25 10:01:18 PDT 2022

:

>> > On Tue, 24 May 2022 18:02:14 -0400
>> > Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> HEY FUCKING WONDERFUL PERSON, want to learn a programming language with me?
>> what languages do you like?

Karl, I don't think anyone can learn anything from you. Because you're sending spam e-mails here.
People here don't need to develop coding skills. If you want to improve a lot, there are a lot of groups you can do common projects

The e-mails you send here are a bunch of meaningless stacks. Do you have a project or a github account?Can you build  reusable code or libraries ? There are only meaningless ASCII textings here.