[ot][spam][crazy][crazy][spam]

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed May 25 09:37:57 PDT 2022

	I have a better idea. Why don't you direct your spamming attack to pro2rat at yahoo.com.au? Every time that thing sends government propaganda to the list, you reply to it and point out all the lies. I mean, that's what you would do if you were an actual 'cypherpunk' and not a government agent like pro2rat at yahoo.com.au.