Shulte is worth more tactical support than Assmange

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 24 18:12:08 PDT 2022

One thing Joshua Shulte never did was preen, pose and posture as some sort of ' Cypherpunk Revolutionary ".

This alone makes it easier for us to pool our collective intelligence on his behalf in the short term and in the tactical , not long-term strategic, sense.

Shultes negatives include, but are not limited to, his secreted covert work and alleged pedophile activity.

If you work for a govt and are proved to collect child porn there are limits to what we can do to you, sorry, for you.

There's no limits on what we can do to you.