On 19 May the Turks launched a major attack on the whole of the Anzac position

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Tue May 24 15:21:43 PDT 2022

> yes, and the Supreme Comander responsible for the defeat of the jew-anglo criminals was none other than sir jewnazi churchill.

Clearly, I hate nationalism that blinds people.
But he's always making American-British-Australian propaganda.He said he was an anarchist, but he's always insulting the Turks. I don't care, but I won't shut up in front of his stupid American propaganda.What America is currently doing to other countries was done by the British and French in 1900s.The policy of invading countries and exploiting their resources.The Turks were hungry and unarmed at that time. In fact, they were so hungry that they ate the grain of wheat in the horses' feces.

Atatürk told the memory :

I said the enemy can't be avoided.

- They said we're out of ammo.

- I said, if you don't have ammunition, you have a bayonet.

The Turks defeated the British-French-Australian with these impossibilities, just as the Vietnamese defeated America.Ukraine was the puppet of America, the British wanted to invade Istanbul ( 1900s)because they would occupy Russia. That was the point.Because they're gonna want to invade again. Also, the war is not won by Zelensky's arms poses.He's just advertising.Atatürk didn't pose with the guns, he fought on the front, he was shot, but he didn't die.Zelensky is a typical American puppet. Because Americans like to advertise.Atatürk died because he drank too much, but he didn't leave it to the rats.

Putin still respects Atatürk:
https://youtu.be/-6eA-PkrkBA

I told  here because the rat from Melbourne here must remember these things before he teased me.If you want to visit your grandparents' cemetery, I'll come to , Çanakkale.Turks are as hospitable as warriors.