John McAfee dead by suicide after extradition approved by Spanish court.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:29:59 PDT 2022

John McAfee Media FAQ
How do you respond to the charges against you?

I am a Libertarian and ran for the presidential nominee in 2016. I
came in third. Many in our party believe that taxing income is
unconstitutional. Our original constitution explicitly stated that
Congress shall pass no laws that reduce a person's ability to use the
fruits of their labor. This was included to ensure that a feudal
society, one in which a king could claim a percentage of a farmer's
crop, a blacksmith's horseshoes or a shirt maker's shirts, in effect
the fruits of their labor. In America today the fruits of our labor is
in the form of money.

Congress has the right to amend the constitution but if it passed an
amendment removing our right to assemble we would rebel. The income
tax amendment was passed at the beginning of world war one. In times
of fear the populace will accept anything but the income tax
amendment, in truth, is no less odious than an amendment to remove our
rights to free speech. I have refused, in principle, to file returns
or voluntarily pay taxes for ten years and for ten years have informed
the IRS my refusal and my reasons. They had the right, after all, to
confiscate any or all of my assets. They did nothing for all of those
years until I announced my intention to run for president again under
the Libertarian banner.

For those who say, how can we run the government without income taxes,
I urge you to study history. Prior to the income tax amendment we were
the greatest industrial power in the world and the envy of every
nation. The income tax has done nothing but bloat the machinery of our
government. I will not be complicit in this madness by overtly
supporting it by filing my "required" tax returns.

How are you feeling in prison?

I am content. It is not where a person is that matters, it is who you
are inside.

What are your chances of winning the extradition case?

100%. Spain, with its turbulent history and political oppression under
Franco, understands political persecution better than any country in
Europe. In addition, American imperialism is increasingly resented by
the Spanish populace.

The courts will see the clear resentment of the American government
toward my public condemnations of their increasing corruption. They
also understand how simple it is for a corrupt system to manufacture
evidence that can prove anything against anyone who is a public enemy.
They will decline my extradition.

How is life in prison?

Well I have been in jail numerous times, all for civil disobedience
with the exception of one DUI, I have only been imprisoned three
times. There is a huge difference between jail and prison. So far I
can say that Spanish prisons are the most humane and by far the most
entertaining. One nice aspect of Spanish prisons is that prison
uniforms are not required. You may dress according to your means and
your desires. For the poor of course orange jumpsuits are issued and a
few of the under privileged prisoners wear them. I was issued one on
arrival as all are and occasionally wear mine when the mood strikes
me. At other times I wear everything from a suit and tie to lounge
wear.

One oddity is nudity is unacceptable even in the showers, where men
shower in their underwear. Perhaps it is merely a precautionary
measure for when one drops the soap.

What about your crypto projects?

My only remaining project is $GHOST. When our private stablecoin is
released, it will revolutionize crypto transactions. I have capable
managers and communicate frequently from prison.

Why did you run from justice?

What justice is there when the U.S. government is determined to
silence a public critic of the system, especially since the
investigation began after my 2016 presidential run under the direction
of James Comey, the disgraced head of the federal bureau of
investigation - an agency now capable of detaining people indefinitely
without a court order and imminently capable of pulling whatever
evidence out of their ass that will guarantee a conviction.

What will you do if released?

The same as before, continue speaking against the cancer that has
invaded every organ of the U.S. government bureaucracy.

Are you sorry for what you've done?

I have followed my heart and stood up for my beliefs. I will never regret that.

Did you kill your neighbor?

The prosecutor claims I am wanted for murder in Belize. This is false.
I was not charged with murder nor was I a suspect. The Belizean
authorities will confirm this. I was a person of interest like all of
the murdered man's neighbors. I chose not to be questioned. I was
already at war with the Belizean government.

More on Belize

What about the $25 million dollar judgement against you?

It was a civil suit not a criminal issue. I never even responded to
the suit. It was simply a default judgement. I was not charged with
murder nor was I a suspect. The Belizean authorities will confirm
this. I was a person of interest like all of the murdered man's
neighbors. I chose not to be questioned. I was already at war with the
Belizean government.

Why does the U.S. government want you so badly?

I speak out. I once publicly called the SEC a festering pustule on the
face of America, and the IRS - a legalized criminal gang aspiring to
be the equivalent of Hitler's SS. These are the two agencies accusing
me of hideous crimes. I can only assume that they took offense at my
remarks.

Isn't the American system of justice a good system?

If extradited I face 35 years in prison for multiple counts of
refusing to file tax returns. Had I chosen armed robbery I would've
received 5 years maximum. You tell me if it's just.

Do you have a lawyer in America?

I will not need one. There is zero chance that Spain will extradite me.

Where have you been hiding?

I will not say. I may need to hide again someday.

How is your wife handling your imprisonment?

She is a pillar of strength. She is doing fine.

Have you received help from anyone while in hiding?

: I have always lived by my own devices. I have learned that you can
trust no one but yourself. So far, my wife has been a notable
exception. She has been my only help.

Where do you get your money to live on?

I founded the largest computer security company in the world. It is a
ridiculous question.

What do you miss most in prison?

I miss only one thing in prison, my wife Janice. She has been my
inspiration, my muse, my friend, my confidante and my lover. She
encourages and supports me. But more than anything, she is my reason
for living.

Do you still support the Libertarian party?

I support any party whose goal is the reduction of the obscene obesity
of the American government.

You bragged about your ability to evade the U.S. authorities. How about now?

I have not been caught by the U.S., I am simply detained in Spain
waiting for the Spanish courts to decide whether to turn me over to
the U.S. There is zero chance they will extradite me. Why? The courts
will see the clear resentment of the American government toward my
public condemnations of their increasing corruption. They also
understand how simple it is for a corrupt system to manufacture
evidence that can prove anything against anyone who is a public enemy.
They will decline my extradition.

Are you being treated well in prison?

Spanish prisons are like the Hilton hotel compared to the abject
surreality and dehumanization of American prisons. In Spanish prisons
you are treated as a human being instead of a number. I am treated
well.

What passport were you traveling under?

My legal British passport which the American government had reported
as stolen. You can do that online these days without any verification
provided you have the person's full personal information, which, of
course, the American authorities do.

Are authorities looking into your crypto holdings as part of their tax
investigation?

I have not seen the full complaint or the charges against me but I
assume they are also looking into my crypto activities.

Have you been extradited to the U.S. yet?

No. I have been detained in Barcelona, Spain at Brians 1 prison
awaiting my extradition trial.

Are there any other crypto-related updates around you at this time?

None. I am concentrating fully on $GHOST.

What are your thoughts on PayPal announcing it will add crypto to its
platform in 2021?

PayPal's acceptance of cryptocurrency signals, I believe, a new wave
of cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide. Governments around the world
will have to get used to cryptocurrencies.

What type of work are you doing with $GHOST right now? Are you doing
any of that work while detained?

My work with $GHOST revolves entirely around our development of the
world's first private stablecoin. Version one will be a wrapped DAI.
Later we will have a new stable, private blockchain. Holders of $GHOST
will share all transaction fee profits for the stablecoin.

How has your view of crypto changed since 2017, if at all?

Too many people are using crypto as a way to get rich quick rather
than its original intent, which is for buying and selling
transactions. We will see very soon a new movement into using
cryptocurrencies as transactions rather than as get rich quick
schemes. This is why I developed the private $GHOST stablecoin.

What’s your opinion on the charges against you? Are they true? The
Securities and Exchange Commission alleges that you made over $23.1
million in undisclosed compensation from recommending seven
cryptocurrency offerings on Twitter that were materially false and
misleading. Separately, the Justice Department said you failed to file
any tax returns from 2014 to 2018.

The SEC charges against me are totally false. Team McAfee was composed
of dozens of people all over the world. Someone may have made $23
million dollars, it certainly was not me. In fact, when I asked for an
accounting everything was gone. I tweeted about this many times for
those of you who would like to check.

As to the charges of failing to file tax returns, they're absolutely
true. Every year I contacted the IRS and said "I will not be filing
taxes, you know where I live if you want to come and collect
something". They left me alone and by the way it was not since 2014.
My last filing of taxes was 2010. So that is one error in their
planning.

Without going into any specifics that might compromise you, can you
give a rough timeline since you left the US that led you to Spain?

I left the US with my wife Janice in January of 2019, trying to stay
one step ahead of the CIA and FBI who have been hounding me since my
first presidential run under the Libertarian banner in 2016. We went
to the Bahamas because they have no income taxes and therefore
refusing to pay them is not a crime in that country and therefore I
could not be extradited. But the long arm and bullying tactics of the
FBI is impressive and we were alerted by friendly officials and moved
on to Cuba. After two months in Cuba, Janice and I were called into a
high official's office and told that the US unofficially demanded that
we be turned over to the US. He answered, "we are disinclined to do
so". Nevertheless, we were given 72 hours to leave Cuba. From Cuba to
the Dominican Republic, where we were arrested allegedly for illegal
weapons before we were even allowed to speak to customs to declare
them, they said they were going to deport us to the US. A couple of
decent lawyers prevented that at which point they asked us where we
wanted to go. I said England, that's where they sent us. Going so far
as to pay for our tickets. From England we went underground. That's
all I will say on that matter.

IAmMcAfee.com