Russian government procured powerful botnet to shift social media trending topics

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun May 22 13:11:14 PDT 2022

On Sun, 22 May 2022 01:46:47 +0200 (CEST)
zeynep at keemail.me copypasted:

> the researchers say the “primary purpose” of Fronton “is not to create Denial of Service attacks, but to lay groundwork for massively scalable coordinated inauthentic behavior.”

	That sounds like the "russian troll farm" pentagon meme regurgitated. I.e. complete bullshit.

	And the underlying bullshit assumption is that the jewnazi NSA, also known as facebook, twatter and company can't tell apart 'authentic' western jewnazis from 'fake accounts' operated by 'russian trolls'. Please.

	On the other hand, apart from spying, one of the other main purposes of the arpanet is  spreading jewnazi propaganda. Imagine facebook-NSA accusing the 'russian trolls' of doing the very same thing that facebook-NSA does.

	https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/facebook-manipulates-emotions-business-usual-social-media-giant-n144811