Russian government procured powerful botnet to shift social media trending topics

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Sat May 21 17:48:09 PDT 2022

We all knew the Russian government wouldn't leave him alone after XXman got out of prison.XXman was never a man to work for a government. But his mum was threatened, and I still have the audio tape that has evidence of that.The Russian government forced him to work for goverment.I talked to XXman after he got out of prison. In fact, it was a risk to me. I thought he didn't have digital privacy.He told me, "I'm out because of you and the others." So I asked him if he was sure there was nothing else.He didn't say anything, and he erased all our conversations. XXman has never deleted any of our conversations before.I told this story here because XXman never worked for a government. But the Russian government forced him to work by threatening his family.I knew him well, he was an idealist, and he shared the government's corruption. XXman was my friend.but not now

There could be people like XXman here if you're working for a government, don't be afraid it's still not too late to give up.I've seen the government force a man to work. Because Xxman wasn't a mercenary or a government believer.