Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat May 21 14:33:01 PDT 2022

On Sat, 21 May 2022 17:17:58 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> A week before the 2016 election, Clinton notably tweeted "Computer
> scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump
> Organization to a Russian-based bank,"

	That is not disinformation at all. It includes the word "apparently", which allows the clinton cunt, or anybody else, to correctly disregard their own claim as 'wrong' if they need to.

>     Btw, I donated to & voted for Hillary, so am doubly pissed off
>     — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 20, 2022

	see, that's the real info though. It shockinly turns out that the musko technonazi, non human turd is a 'lefty' 'democrat'.

	poor grancrap.