1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:56:59 PDT 2022

> World Economic Forum WEF et al meeting in Davos
> this weekend, fine alternative media outlets have the scoop,
> on your enslavement which you fools refuse to wake up and
> fight back against, as usual.
> Beware and disempower those wishing
> to exert authority over you and others.

'Imagine The Compliance': Pfizer CEO Pitches Davos Elites On WiFi
Microchip Pills

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla may have forgotten he was on camera this
week, as he dazzled the audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos
with fantasies of ingestible computer chips that signal authorities
when a drug has been digested.

"It is a, basically biological chip that is in the tablet. And once we
take the tablet and dissolves into the stomach, sends a signal that
you took the table. So imagine the applications of that - the
compliance. The insurance companies know that the medicines patients
should take, they take them.

Watch:

    Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech to Davos
crowd: "ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that send a
wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has
been digested. "Imagine the compliance," he says
pic.twitter.com/uYapKJGDJx
    — Jeremy Loffredo (@loffredojeremy) May 20, 2022

Reactions to Bourla's dystopian pitch were about what one would expect
- though Pfizer's defenders chimed in claiming it could be used in
"specific" conditions such as 'schizophrenia and cancers' to assure
compliance.

Right Said Fred is too sexy for Pfizer's dystopia:

    And it’s us ‘conspiracy theorists’ who are the nutters.
    — Right Said Fred (@TheFreds) May 20, 2022

    "Compliance" he says - consumers are clearly not his customers,
government bodies are. And Pfizer is fully aligned with "compliance"
because it means more and more sales volume to their government
customers.
    — GBR Dude 🔴☠️⚫️☠️⚪️ (@husker_backer) May 20, 2022

Where have we heard this kind of thing before?

    World Economic Forum shill, Yuval Noah Hariri:

    "Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept
to legitimize total biometric surveillance. We need to not just
monitor people, we need to monitor what’s happening under their
skin”pic.twitter.com/qoPKVGxR7d
    — Maajid أبو عمّار (@MaajidNawaz) May 21, 2022

 As The Hill's Kim Iverson tweeted in response to Bourla: Repeat after
me: “I shall never scoff at so called conspiracy theorists again. I
will listen and remain open minded that perhaps what they’re saying is
actually happening.”