USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:02:36 PDT 2022

@jespow
I didn't realize it was even legal to send a 12-yo for irreversible
body mod surgery. Back in my day, we had a thing called phases,
trends. People saw stuff on TV and wanted to be it / do it. Some even
thought drugs were cool but their parents damn sure weren't
encouraging. WTF?
@realchrisrufo
In a discussion about adolescent gender transitions, Dr. Scott Mosser
explained that he has performed “over two thousand top surgeries,”
which involve removing girls’ breasts, and that there is no age limit
for beginning the “gender journey.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3492664-tale-of-two-trials-how-sussmann-is-receiving-every-consideration-denied-to-flynn/
During jury selection, one juror admitted he was a Clinton donor and
could only promise to “strive for impartiality as best I can.”
Prosecutors objected to his being seated, but Judge Christopher Cooper
overruled them.
Tale of two trials: How Sussmann is receiving every consideration
denied to Flynn
The treatment given to Sussmann is in stark contrast to how Trump
associates were treated in this same court.

Jonathan Turley @JonathanTurley
...While the judge in Flynn’s case was eager to remove obstacles from
the prosecution’s path, the judge in Sussmann’s case seems to have
created a virtual obstacle course for Durham.
Marc Elias testified that he would not have approved going to the FBI
with the false Russian Alfa bank claim because he did not trust the
FBI or Director Comey. Yet, the campaign associates also aggressively
pushed the Steele dossier to the FBI.

Wow. I wasn't sure based on tweet reporting what actually happened
that got Sussmann's team so upset but it looks like Elias threw
Sussmann under the bus. Totally planned, extremely dirty and strangely
beautiful. Whatever happens, the jury won't be able to unsee or unhear
this.

Marc Elias admitted Sussmann lied to the FBI when he set up the Alfa
Bank hoax with Jim Baker. DC jury won’t want to convict Sussmann but
this is as clear cut as it gets.
@SarahNLynch
Here’s a bit more clarity on the Sussmann defense team’s motion to
move for a mistrial

And...now GOP-drawn gerrymanders have been upheld/enacted in KS and
MO, though Dems did get a court win on one FL district (we'll see on
appeal).
@Redistrict
Since February, pretty much everything that could go wrong for
Democrats in redistricting has gone wrong.* *except KS and MO
Lmao what a joke. Allegheny County (Pittsburgh, PA) is waiting a week
to count all votes. At this point, one must assume criminal behavior
until proven otherwise.
Real Political Data @RealPData
BREAKING NEWS: Allegheny is now saying it will not count/release
results of the critical remaining election day votes until at the
earliest next Monday/Tuesday