USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 20 21:38:09 PDT 2022

> More hypocrites frauds corrupts liars the US Democrat Party

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-elon-musk-blasts-untrue-allegations-it-never-happened-vows-to-continue-fight-for-free-speech

They began brewing attacks of all kinds as soon as the Twitter
acquisition was announced. In my 30 year career, including the entire
MeToo era, there’s nothing to report, but, as soon as I say I intend
to restore free speech to Twitter & vote Republican, suddenly there is
…

LOL ... @elonmusk says he's going to vote Republican for the first
time. The next day a sexual misconduct allegation suddenly appears.
Elon is learning just how evil the Left really is - but I have a
feeling, he's going to win.

BREAKING: Elon Musk blasts 'untrue' allegation: 'It never happened',
vows to continue fight for free speech

https://thepostmillennial.com/elon-musk-says-he-was-spot-on-about-democrats-being-the-party-of-hate-after-relentless-hatestream
Elon Musk says he was 'spot on' about Democrats being the party of
hate after 'relentless hatestream' thepostmillennial.com/elon-m…
"Judging by the relentless hatestream from the far left, this tweet
was spot on," wrote Musk.