USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 20 21:15:45 PDT 2022

> Feeds commonly censored by Biden-Dems-Tech-Media-DGB...

More hypocrites frauds corrupts liars the US Democrat Party
at its very essence since decades, appalling that so many
people worship them...

Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed policies of Joe Biden and the
Democrat Party.

Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign manager testified that Clinton herself
approved leaking the fake Trump-Alfa Bank story to the press... LOCK
HER UP!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-approved-trump-russian-bank-allegations-sussmann-trial

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us05182022_uirc64.pdf
POLLING ON HISPANIC VOTERS: 📉60% disapprove of the way Biden is
handling his job as president 📉66% disapprove of the way the
Democrats in Congress are handling their job 📉78% are dissatisfied
with the way things are going in the nation

CNN POLL: 86% of Americans are “concerned” or “scared” about how
things are going in the United States.

Biden likes to say "the Biden plan is working." Here's what the
American people think per a new Quinnipiac poll: *57% disapprove of
his job as president *63% disapprove of his handling of the economy
*80% say the economy is "not so good" (34%) or "poor" (46%)

Ignoring pending doom is practically Biden’s governing style:
*Afghanistan *The border *COVID tests over Christmas *Russia & Nord
Stream 2 *Inflation *Labor shortages *Gas prices Now, a baby formula
shortage

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/05/17/swiss_billionaires_mega-influence_on_us_politics__147610.html
Like George Soros and Tom Steyer, Hansjörg Wyss, a Swiss billionaire,
spends hundreds of millions of dollars "bankrolling" progressive
advocacy groups like the the Sixteen Thirty Fund. He is not a U.S.
citizen.

During White House visit, Biden-Dems-Progs told Powell to kill
inflation and end corporate and personal wealth and stability that
was being used to eschew dependency on Govt-Dems.
Karine Jean-Pierre: the stock market "is not something that we keep an
eye on every day"
NBC News: "America seems trapped in a vortex of bad economic news."
Biden economist Cecilia Rouse says "success was not a given," but
Biden's policies have provided an economic "tailwind." Meanwhile, gas
prices have hit record highs 11 days in a row, inflation is surging,
and real wages are down. And world economies are tanking. lol.
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527672406642511874

Guilty asshole politicians always refuse all non-staged-propaganda
conferences questions and interviews...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527306562871730176
Joe Biden, of course, takes no questions. It has been 56 days since
his last press conference. Joe Biden's last press interview was on
February 10, 100 days ago.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/triple-digits-biden-hits-100-days-without-a-media-interview

Nancy Pelosi REFUSES to say if she would support a bill protecting
Supreme Court Justices’ families
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527721224046002182
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527002640315568133
Karine Jean-Pierre: Biden believes “intimidation” has “no place in
political discourse.” Two weeks ago, the White House was ENCOURAGING
illegal protests at the homes of Supreme Court justices.

@SenDanSullivan torches Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm for
claiming Biden’s attacks against US energy “has nothing to do with
supply” "That’s not true, that’s fundamentally a lie”
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527740949245284353
In 2 minutes, @SenDanSullivan exposes all of Biden’s attacks on US
energy in the LAST 3 WEEKS
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527713806130073601
Biden did fuel prices on first office days...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527102543133827073
Wondering why gas is up $2 since Biden took office? Watch this
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527316647866150912
ABC: "For the first time, ALL 50 STATES now have an average price of
[at least] $4 for a gallon of unleaded gas." Gas was $1.87 two years
ago under President Trump
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527305053471936512
MUST WATCH: @HawleyMO destroys Biden's Energy Secretary for two
minutes after she embarrassingly tries to blame Putin for high gas
prices.
https://nitter.net/TommyPigott/status/1527299472656457729
On March 31, while announcing plans to release oil from the reserve,
Biden promised gas prices would “continue to come down.” Less than 2
months later, gas prices have surged to $4.59, marking 10 straight
days gas prices have set new record highs.
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1526983337004478464
Biden on March 31: Gas prices will "continue to come down ... it will
come down and it could come down fairly significantly" Gas prices just
reached a new record high for the 9th day in a row
"Americans are now spending $5,000/year on gasoline...where are people
supposed to go to get all that extra cash?" JEAN-PIERRE, insults
Americans with EBONICS, as gas prices reach a record high for the
ninth straight day: "The president understands what the American
people is going through."

Biden outright LIES about corruption of his entire family dealings...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527275034024230919
Here’s Joe Biden in 2020 saying his deadbeat son Hunter “has not made
money” from China. Hunter made $5.8 million from 2013 to 2018 from
Chinese business interests, according to NBC News.
Here’s a DOZEN times Joe Biden played a role in Hunter’s business dealings
https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/heres-a-dozen-times-joe-biden-played-a-role-in-hunters-deals/
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527281891883229185
"The immediate focus appears to be...whether or not there'll be any
charges as a result of this federal criminal investigation" into
Hunter Biden's finances and his foreign business deals while Joe Biden
was VP."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527113136268103681
Joe Biden hates when you ask him about Hunter...

Woke idiocy...
Rep. @jdanbishop: "Do believe then that men can become pregnant and
have abortions?" Democrats' pro-abortion witness: "yes"
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1526994937820086273
EXTREME: The Democrats’ pro-abortion witness refuses to acknowledge
ANY abortion restrictions on babies, even ones who are halfway
delivered “That’s why we have birthdays.”
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1526991643416707077
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rants about how babies in the womb are
not a life. "Oh… you’re harming a life, I believe this is life," she
says mockingly.
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527707270737444865
TWO YEARS AGO THIS WEEK: Pete Buttigieg says he supports abortion
until the moment of birth
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527681299057614848
Buttigieg is also a flaming gay homosexual that somone allowed to
adopt babies, they will not be "normal".

Democrat admin apparently love to kill and starve babies...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527061240144592896
JEN PSAKI, May 13: "The production of baby formula is so specialized
and so specific that you can't just use the Defense Production Act."
"It just doesn't work that way."
Pelosi spins coverup...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527324901182697472
Q: “You’re fully satisfied with the [Biden] administration’s response
[to the baby formula crisis]?” PELOSI: “I am, yes”
Biden's FDA halted baby food months ago...
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527308566054309888
NBC: "Anger and "desperation" from parents after Biden delayed
addressing the formula crisis "for months." "Incredibly painful for so
many families."
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527290000148029440
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski GRILLS Biden Surgeon General Vivek Murthy on
Biden's lack of urgency to address the baby formula shortage “When are
we going to see formula in the mouths of babies in America without any
stress in terms of getting it?”
https://nitter.net/RNCResearch/status/1527018252102246401
On May 13, Biden claimed they could've solved the baby formula crisis
if they were "mind readers." But a few days later, Biden's HHS Sec.
Becerra said they've know about coming shortages since "last year."
Roll the tape
“I went to two Walgreens, two CVS, a Food Lion, an Aldi, and a Walmart
before I could find anything.”
This Connecticut mom is “very angry and furious” over the baby formula
shortage. “We have no guidance, we don’t know how long this is going
on for. All we see is that it’s getting worse.”
MSNBC Katy Tur presses Biden Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack on baby
formula shortage Biden did nothing about for months. “The Abbott
[plant] closed in February - February!”
https://www.gop.com/rapid-response/biden-is-always-warned/
NBC News: Joe Biden is "facing fierce criticism for what MANY are
calling a slow response to the [baby formula] crisis that's been
brewing for months." FDA chief grilled.
In 43 states, more than 40 percent of baby formula is OUT OF STOCK.
MSNBC’s Willie Geist on Biden’s baby formula shortage: “Contrary to
what we’ve heard, this didn’t just sneak up on people. This has been
many months in the making.

Karine Jean-Pierre is asked why people close to Joe Biden keep testing
positive, but Biden is NEVER considered a "close contact." "Why are
none of these people close contacts of the president?" But you
civilian sheeple were all branded and enforced as close contacts for
years.

Q: "You can convince Turkey to accept [Finland and Sweden's bid to
join NATO]?" BIDEN: "I'm not going to Turkey."

RETARDED IDIOCY and unintelligible babbling and giggling is what
happens when your first and topmost appointment priority is soley RACE
and GENDER... then wokeism, then actual qualifications last.
KAMALA HARRIS: "Think about it: yellow school buses are our nation's
largest form of mass transit. How 'bout that? Every day — so, yes, and
let's applaud because it gets 'em where they need to go! Ha ha ha!"