[ot][spam] Thoughts: Mediums of Warfare

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri May 20 03:00:34 PDT 2022

When is fighting valid?

When somebody is harming you in some way.

How much fighting is valid?

Enough to stimulate them to fight back I suppose.

What do we do then?

We make sure they don't have superweapons. As a community.

Ideally we want our oppressive governments and extremists to resolve
their conflicts with games of checkers. This is hard to convince an
angry person to do.

I would have a public story explaining how weaponry is hard to get
because we don't want to die.

And I would give slightly better weapons to the weak extremists. Since
you only become extreme if somebody is ignoring something important
you know.

Here we get into laws requiring listening to people rather than punishing them.

[spam][spam][spam] i'm trying to code right now. this is overconfident
because it's just thoughts and ideas.